- Baptized: Feb 3, 1895
- Grew up at 25 Starr St., Brooklyn, NY
This house was built by his grandfather in 1873
- One brother William, One sister Helen, Picture
- Worked for Patten & Brown Electrical Contractors 1910
- Worked for J. A. Grenzig & Son Electrical Contractors 1915 – 1967
JA is his dad and he is the Son.
- Evening Elementary School 1915
- Brooklyn Evening Technical and Trade School 1916-1918
- Married Mary Enolia Pharo: April 15th, 1917
- 3 Children: Ruth Lucille Aug 10, 1918; August John Jr. June 10, 1921; Albert Warren Sep 9th, 1925
- Silver Wedding Anniversary, April 15, 1942
- Boy Scout Committee Man 1959, 1963
- Very Active in Church
- Golden Wedding Anniversary, April 15, 1965
- Retired March 31, 1967
- Vacations at Barryville, NY
- Likes to cook, clean house, play with grandchildren
- Always fixing things, good with his hands.
- Spent a lot of time caring for his wife Mary Enolia in her later sickly years
- Worked on Genealogy notes, left a lot of good information. Letter of 1970
- Died Sep 17th, 1979, Ridgewood, Queens, NY
- Buried in Evergreen Cemetery
Click on image or Next to move forward.